CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Why Do I live in Utah??

We just spent Thanksgiving in San Diego, and I am just sitting here wondering. . .Why in the world have I spend my entire life living in Utah?! I hate the cold, am a below-average skier, and am not a huge outdoors-woman. My only real Utah qualification is that I am a 'Mormon,' and I am pretty sure I could be one of 'those' anywhere!!



San Diego is warm and beautiful, and it has a beach!! What could be better? Seriously, though, I am not foolish enough to believe that it is the weather alone that makes me love San Diego. The company there is unmatched anywhere!! Cyd, Damon and the girls are wonderful hosts that make you never want to go home. I love visiting Cyd! She is happy, positive, fun and easy going. She makes you feel like there is nothing she would rather do than spend time with you. It is a gift that I wish I could acquire. The Dixon's will be moving to Italy this summer, and they will be greatly missed!! We will miss the visits, the late-night chats, the shopping sprees, the trips to the ocean, and breakfast, lunch and dinner at the beach.

While I am not a fan of the latest technology, I suppose I could step into the twenty-first century for a change. I may even have to read my email more than once a week!!

1 comments:

SavvyGirl

Thank you Hansen Crew for coming to see us. There is nothing more in this world that I love than being with my family. It's the best thing in the world and we hope we can have everyone come at least one more time before we leave. Love you guys.

Post a Comment