CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Angels Among Us


So, now I know why Easton comes home so happy every Thursday night! Attending Special Needs Mutual is like spending a couple of hours with the angels. Alan, Teagan and I had the chance to
watch their roadshow on Thursday, and I have never seen such an expression of real joy. Those kids are amazing. And, not just the special needs kids, but their counselors are also high quality. True to character, I spent the first several minutes crying, even though the script included darling (an funny) jokes. The performance included many of my favorite primary song, but they took on whole new meaning when sung by this unique group.
"Dare to do right
Dare to be true,
You have a work that no other can do!!"
Wow, isn't that the truth! What a great example these special kids are. One of my favorite parts was when a group sang "A Child's Prayer" into their little tin can telephones.
"Pray, He is there,
Seek, He is listening,
You are his child
His love now surrounds you."
Great night! Great Reminder! What a cool calling you have, Easton!


0 comments:

Post a Comment