CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Love Those Holidays!!



I just took down my Easter decorations. I have serious issues with leaving
holiday decorations up after the holiday is past. Still, I do love
holidays! I love seeing family, making goodies I would not usually make, and; most of all, I love having something to look forward to.
We did all of the traditional things this weekend.

We colored Easter eggs.
We had an egg hunt.

(Once again, Haley found the golden egg. You might say, she has a nose for the gold! The "H's" Halle and Haley shared the prize)

We played with the little cousins.

And enjoyed friendly family competition.
Chandler mimicking Haley kicking a soccer ball.

We also missed Easton alot! ( He was (not missing us) in Coronado with his friends)

It was great to have Haley home for the weekend.

Now, sadly, it is back to school and work. What holiday is next??
I definitely need something to look forward to!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment