CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Success!!


Success!! Kalinee finally scored a goal in a region J.V. soccer game. We were beginning to think that she was jinxed. I can't even count how many open shots she has had on goal this season. Needless to say, she has missed them all! Who is to say if it is the pressure, the adrenalin, or simply the mis-aimed foot, but the bluebird of soccer happiness has definitely not smiled upon her in those situations.


Yesterday Jordan played Pleasant Grove at Pleasant Grove High School. The weather was tentative - wind blowing and rain clouds threatening. The game was pretty evenly played and was tied several times. Kali's goal made the score 3 - 3. I thought I was excited until I looked on the field to see her doing some Kalinee original hand-hip-butt shake with the other forward. As you well know, spectacle is not something that Kalinee is ever concerned about. Trust me when I say that her overwhelming joy was fully expressed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment